In honor of my Native American heritage, I wanted to share the Native American 10 Commandments. May you enjoy these beautiful reminders for how to live.
1. Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect.
2. Remain close to the Great Spirit.
3. Show great respect for your fellow Beings.
4. Work together for the benefit of all Humankind.
5. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
6. Do what you know to be right.
7. Look after the well being of mind and body.
8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
9. Be truthful and honest at all times.
10. Take full responsibility for your actions.