There are seven major chakras in the body that act as energy vortices for vital force energy. Vital force energy is taken into each chakra then sent to the major nerve and organ centers associated with that chakra. Chakras can become damaged or blocked from emotional upsets, conflicts, accidents, fears, and stresses. Chakra imbalances disrupt the metabolic process of energy through the systems of the body: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Chakra health promotes holistic health and wellness.
An effective way to support chakra health is to do the following a few times a week:
1. Stand relaxed with your feet shoulder width apart.
2. Breathe deeply and slowly 3 times. Upon each exhale allow your shoulders to release the tensions in the body.
3. Feel, sense and imagine energy from the center of the Earth coming into your feet chakras (the soles of your feet) moving up through your legs.
4. As you continue to breathe normally focus on Earth's energy flowing into your 1st chakra (the base chakra) to nourish, cleanse and balance this chakra.
5. Allow Earth's energy to move into the 2nd chakra (the sacral chakra) allowing it to nourish, cleanse and balance.
6. Allow Earth's energy to move into each chakra allowing it to nourish, cleanse and balance each chakra for at least 2 minutes before it moves into to the next chakra.
6. This process will replenish each chakra with Earth's vital force energy as it makes its way up to the 7th chakra (the crown chakra).
7. Once Earth's energy has nourished each chakra up to and including the 7th chakra, feel Earth's energy flowing gently back down through each chakra giving it a final cleansing and balancing.
8. After the final cleansing and balancing of the 1st chakra, allow Earth's energy to move down your legs exiting through the soles of your feet returning to the center of Earth.
Thank Mother Earth for supporting you, loving you, and nurturing at this time; for she always has from the moment of your conception, and will continue to do so until you take your last breath in this life.
Intense love does not measure, it just gives.