This month's intuitive tip teaches you how to simultaneously connect with the Earth and the Spirit realm. One way to do this is with physical meditation. Traditional meditation teaches that we must sit in silence anywhere between 15 minutes to 2 hours to have a good meditation. However, if you're like me, sitting in meditation for an extended period is difficult to do everyday. Instead, I do walking meditation, also known as physical meditation. I'll put on my headset with meditative music and take a long walk and by the time I'm done, I've both grounded my energy with Earth and have connected with the Spirit realm. I'm lucky enough to start every morning with physical meditation. It's simple and easy. Even if you don't have the time to start everyday like this, you can definitely find time to enjoy physical meditation sometime during the week. Try it and see if this form of meditation works for you.
This month's tip reminds you how important it is to take stock of what you're grateful for in life. It's a time to reflect on how you've been living your life this past year. It's a time to reflect on what you may need to let go of, what you may need to incorporate, and how you're going to move forward as you round out the end of 2013. Ask yourself: What do I want to create? What am I grateful for? What do I need to release in order to move forward? Take a few moments to sit and reflect on these questions. Write down your answers...they may surprise you.
Everyone has purpose in life. Simply, waking up in the morning and enjoying your cup of coffee is a way of thanking God that you're alive and Be-ing your purpose. It's the simple day to day things that make life worth while. Gratitude is the key for continuing to receive more blessings and more abundance into your life.
Intuition is such a wonderful gift that Divine Consciousness has bestowed to everyone. It's a special gift that gives you the opportunity and the ability to tune into the energy of the world to understand it. Because it's outside of the five primary senses many of have to sit in meditation or silence to listen to the whispers of their heart. Many remember having easy access to their intuition as a child and then something, somewhere along their development happened when they either shut it down, or simply forgot to stay in touch with it. You were born with this gift and you still have it in you. The spiritual gifts that you were born with cannot ever be taken away from you. You just may have to be a bit more proactive about reconnecting with them now. In order to access it "at will" you'll have to practice connecting with them and using them. This will allow you to access them whenever you want.
To begin working with your "clair" abilities - whether it's hearing, seeing, knowing or sensing the intuitive information that you seek you'll want to practice. Some techniques for strengthening your intuition are:
1. Write down a question you have.
2. Find a quiet place to just BE, either inside or outside.
3. Listen to some relaxing music as sound therapy helps your physical body relax.
4. Close your eyes.
5. Focus on your crown chakra (your divine connection). One way to open your crown chakra is to imagine a large golden sphere about 3 feet above the top of your head. This sphere connects to the Divine Consciousness of Love and God.
6. Next, focus on your base chakra, or first chakra, imagining roots coming from your base chakra and out the bottoms of your feet that connect with the center of the Earth.
7. Connecting with Spirit through your crown chakra and connecting with the Earth with your base chakra will help you remain simultaneously connected with the Spirit realm and the Earth realm keeping you in balance and harmony with both. In order to practice your intuitive skills you have to be balanced - grounded on this plane, and connected with the spirit realm.
8. After you feel completely connected to both the spirit realm and Earth sit in silence for at least 15 minutes. During this process your mind is going to race and you will become distracted, especially if you're not used to practicing centering yourself: you'll think about all of the things you seemingly "have" to do. But, seriously, what better priority do you have than to strengthen your own connection with yourself and the Divinity of the world around you, and your own intuition?
9. Next, ask your question....wait....and see what answer you receive. Spirit communicates in symbolic language that only you understand. Spirit speaks YOUR language. So if you're a musician, you'll receive songs; if you're visual you'll receive pictures; if you're literal you'll receive words. Spirit loves using symbols because symbols communicate so much more than just words. Watch for a symbol - it can be anything - animals, plants, people, celebrities, shapes, etc. Communicating with Spirit is limitless.
If you think you'll forget what you see, hear, or experience, then keep a pencil and paper handy so you can jot down any intuitive messages or symbols you receive. While still remaining in "silent mode," and after receiving your message, keep your eyes closed for a few more minutes. This will help you become accustomed to the vibration of the energy you've just connected with so that you'll remember what it feels like the next time. Finally, open your eyes. Look around you, take a deep connecting breath and move forward with your day or evening.
During meditation a few years ago, spirit shared with me the term "Intuitive Muscle" to simplify the explanation of why intuition is important and how you can strengthen it. Since then the term Intuitive Muscle is referred to by many intuitives (which is how the divine wisdom of spirit works - remember information from spirit is for all of us). This term takes out the esoteric "out there" definition of intuition and makes it more concrete and accessible. Since everyone understands muscle building when it comes to their biceps, legs, stomach, etc. the concept of intuition muscle building is similar. Intuition muscle building requires the same interest and discipline that every other muscle in your body requires. EVERYONE has this ability, all you need to do is start practicing and use it.
One of the best ways to strengthen your Intuitive Muscle is to take quiet or meditative walks for about fifteen minutes a day. During your walking meditation look around you: look at the trees, listen to the birds, look at the sky...simply look at the world around you. This will help you get into the flow of nature and the Natural Order of Life. As you practice walking meditation ask Divine Consciousness a question and explore listening for an answer with your intuition. this will help you build and strengthen your Intuitive Muscle. As you observe your surroundings during your walking meditation you'll find that when you least expect it, you'll be given an answer from the Universe. The answer will most likely be simple and without a lot of fanfare. When this happens trust what you receive, I think you'll find it's the answer you've been waiting for.
Another way to develop your Intuitive Muscle is ask Divine Consciousness a question as you begin your day. Then forget you asked the question. Go about your day listening to music, washing the dishes, running errands, and just taking care of what you need to take care of for the day. As you go about your day you'll notice that the answer to your question will suddenly "pop" into your head. This is often times called an "AH-HA" moment. The answer will pertain to your earlier question and you'll find yourself wondering where the answer came from. It came from your intuition! The Spirit realm.
There are so many ways to strengthen your Intuitive Muscle. Whichever method you choose the best advice is to work out your Intuitive Muscle is to use it every day..YES, every day. Don't judge or try to control the information that you'll be receiving with your intuition, just clear your mind and see what comes. It's really simple once you get the hang of it. I promise.
As we celebrate Dia Los Muertos and All Hallow's Eve, better known as Halloween, we're reminded of the spirit world. The world of the spirit is usually considered "unseen" unless you're able to discern it with your intuitive abilities.
This month I invite you to refine your intuitive abilities by practicing your clairsentience. Everyone is born with clairsentience. Clairsentience or "clear-feeling" is the ability to sense the energy around you with your emotions, feelings and sensations. Clairsentience allows you to sense the spirit world. Remember, spirit energy is just another aspect of energy. For example, have you ever walked into a room and felt uneasy? It was your clairsentience alerting you to an energetic essence. Have you ever had a conversation withs someone and then all of a sudden felt uncomfortable? This too is your clairsentience in action. The feelings you felt were aspects of your clairsentience - you felt the energy of the person's words, their tone and the overall vibes associated with the conversation.
Pay attention to your "clear-feeling" abilities and notice the subtleties of your feelings and focus on interpreting them as accurately as you can. Take particular notice of when your feelings shift within you. Tuning into your feelings when you're interacting with others will help you strengthen your clairsentience. The more you practice, the better mastery you'll have with your gift of clairsentience and your ability to interpret the unseen world of energy and spirit around you.